bespaardeals announces an annual scholarship for the student who best explores a topic we select. This scholarship is for all students that are in an accredited U.S. or European university or college.
Annual scholarship bespaardeals
We want to hear your thoughts on the innovations you are foreseeing in the coming 5 years for the online coupon/voucher code market. Write a one page essay elaborating what you think will be of importance to the market. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect a confirmation within 48 hours.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship you need to:
- – Be a U.S. or European citizen or possess an authorization to study in the U.S. or EU.
- – Be accepted into a United States or European university or college and attend the school in fall 2017.
- – Achieve an undergraduate cumulative amounting to minimum 3.0 GPA in the U.S. or 7 in the EU.
- – If under 18 years of age, one should have written permission of parents or guardian.
To apply for this $1,000 scholarship you must submit by July 14th, 2017:
- – A one page essay on the topic: “What innovations are you foreseeing in the online coupon/voucher code market in the coming 5 years”.
- – An official copy of your undergraduate college transcripts.
- – The most current academic transcript/an acceptance letter from a U.S. university or college in case of freshman.
- – Proof of legal residency in the United States or the European Union.
How will we review the applications and choose a winner?
- – We will select the winner based on the usefulness of the essay.
- – The first recipient will be announced here on this page after August 1st, 2017.
- – The money will be transferred to the recipient’s university’s or college’s bank account.
- – The scholarship is to be used only on school tuition and related expenses.
Any questions related to this scholarship can be send to: email@example.com. Please be sure to send a one-page essay in PDF format.
Need some help to start your research? Please find the Affiliate Window Voucher Code White Paper here (PDF).
If you want to have a closer look at the Dutch market in specific, why not try Media Markt as a starting point for coupons in the market for electronics. Photo gifts are also really popular, especially the ones from Albelli. Upon writing they are offering 20% off when applying a promo code. Will consumers expect this kind of discount? Will anyone still buy fashion online at its full price, or is everyone using coupons at stores like Spartoo, Sarenza, Wehkamp, OTTO, van Haren and C&A? And what about Forever 21 and VidaXL? Both are operating internationally and seem to be doing fine with their coupon strategy.